What makes you angry on this world?
When I first read this question, I thought I was going to write a totally negative post, criticizing many things I that make me feel frustrated. However, I also thought about a conversation relating the same topic on Before Sunrise.
When the characters first went off the train together, they had to start talking about something. Sharing what the disliked about the world, made them fell a little bit closer with each other.
Knowing what you hate is kind of knowing what you value. The things you hate are related to incompatibilities with what you cherish and your guidance in life.
I ended up realizing that this question is not so negative and is a good question starter that could lead to getting to deeply know someone.
Therefore, I like it, and I will be trying it as a kick off in order to truly start knowing new people. I guess I will just have to find the proper moment to throw it out.
Now to the point of what makes me angry in this world (just some things that come into my mind):
- People who don’t work,
- and expect to get everything from someone else.
- Big differences made between people on things they should be treated equally.
- Treating people equally
- on things in which they should be treated differently.
- People meanly talking about other, what they do and how they are.
- For example, people expecting change and criticizing big companies and saying that things have to be totally natural, but not giving up on buying things that in the end come from what they criticize.
- I truly, madly hate being conformist.
- Hating your job, what you do, ad having to wake up in the morning in order to go to same place. Knowing that you hate it, but not making real changes because “everywhere is the same”.
This is enough for me. As I said, I don’t wish to be a pessimist.
How about you? What do you hate in this world?